Club Penguin Headline Forums
Please register.
Please register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the CPHF

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchCPHBlogRegisterLog in

List of free digital art programs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GlacialFreez
New user
New user
GlacialFreez

Number of posts : 10
Penguin Coins : 1000
Registration date : 2009-03-08

List of free digital art programs Empty
PostSubject: List of free digital art programs   List of free digital art programs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:29 pm

I thought I might try to contribute to this board, so I've compiled a list of free digital art programs for everyone to use if they want.

General/Photo-manipulation:

"Painting":

Vector editing:

3D modeling:

Misc:

Inform me of any issues with the links above. Sorry there isn't more, finding these programs is time consuming.

A quick note notes: the reason the Aviary Phoenix and Raven had "(down)" instead of links earlier was because of a sort of "error" which made the site crash. Since the site was down I couldn't get the links, and even if I had them they wouldn't work.

The reason DAZ studio isn't listed is because some of the 3D models on their front page have partial nudity (its not anything all that bad though).

I can't seem to find out how to download quartz composer, there must be some way... This is getting confusing.

*Recommended
√ Works on OS X

Note to mods: My only reason for doing this is to help people find the software they need, I'm not advertising.
Back to top Go down

List of free digital art programs
Page 1 of 1