Club Penguin Headline Forums
Please register.
Please register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the CPHF

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchCPHBlogRegisterLog in

2/28/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link4562
Admin
Link4562

Number of posts : 67
Penguin Coins : One Billion Dollars
Registration date : 2007-12-12

2/28/09 Empty
Post2/28/09

Well today I spent most of my computer time updating these forums and getting ready to finally do something with it. pengu place has offered to get more members and possibly combine our forums in return he will become an admin. I have also made Tina an admin as I know her from another forum and talk to her a lot on msn, and her, another friend and I hang out on cp and on the cph chat. I'll try to get the other friend to join. I also spent some frustrating hours fixing my email on Windows Mail which was very confusing because it kept not working and when I did what the email site told me to do for setting it up, Windows Mail still didn't work. I eventually just set it to the settings I originally had it at and it worked. No clue why it didn't work before. I also got a new matress today as I haven't been getting any sleep... at all. And I spent most of the rest of my day playing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and decided to go buy all the houses that I could. Pretty boring Saturday.

Last edited by Link4562 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cpheadline.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

2/28/09 :: Comments

pengu place
Re: 2/28/09
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:06 am by pengu place
great updates i have aded more forums and color to topics headers! oh and a couple of new smilies cheers

2/28/09

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Headline Forums :: Rules and Staff Section :: Announcements :: Mod Blogs-
Jump to: