Club Penguin Headline Forums
Please register.
Please register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the CPHF

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchCPHBlogRegisterLog in

Hmm..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crashrain
crashrain

Number of posts : 30
Penguin Coins : 3000
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Hmm.. Empty
PostHmm..

Im bored and every tuseday wednesday and thursday i have to go the the YMCA and its kinda fun, but the thing i dont like about it is,i dont get home till 6pm and then i have to do my home work and then its around 8pm then i only have like 1 hr to play the computer - the time i have to eat. D=
oh ya and i do art every night soo then i do that around 10pm when i should be in bed,and i did put some art up in the hand drawn art if you want to take a look at that. crash rain
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/clubpenguinwithcrashrainasnews
Share this post on: reddit

Hmm.. :: Comments

Link4562
Re: Hmm..
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:39 pm by Link4562
Lol, I usually go to bed around 10:30 p.m. after watching tv or sometimes after doing homework if I waited until then to do it. Then I lay in bed listening to my ipod until midnight. Then I try to fall asleep :P.
crashrain
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:40 pm by crashrain
i dont have an i pod DX
Link4562
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:45 pm by Link4562
I got an ipod touch for christmas. It took a lot of negotiating with my parents to get them to finally decide to get it for me.

Link4562
crashrain
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:54 pm by crashrain
lmao... i broke one of the rules - turns self in- Crying or Very sad
Link4562
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:56 pm by Link4562
Don't worry about it. Moderators and administrators are allowed to bend the rules and not get in trouble for it. Unless they start to abuse their power of bending the rules.
crashrain
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:58 pm by crashrain
well its the 13+ rule O.o
Link4562
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:27 pm by Link4562
Oh, well you'll turn 13 soon anyway. That rule is there because by law in the US, all members of public online forums must be 13 or older. For now, we can lie.
crashrain
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:34 pm by crashrain
lol look at my avatar kitten
Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:54 pm by Tina
Lol, guys... O.o

If the government sees this thread....THEY CAN GET YOU PEOPLE ARRESTED. :o
Link4562
Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:04 pm by Link4562
If anyone is to get arrested, it would be me for letting someone under 13 join. But they can't track me down if I'm not the owner of this house/computer, they can only track down my parents. And I don't know the policy in England about what minimum age you must be to join forums, it might not be against the law there.
Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:12 pm by Tina
True, but I wasn't being serious about the arrestment part. It would just be a fine or something.
Post  by Sponsored content

Hmm..

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Headline Forums :: Rules and Staff Section :: Announcements :: Mod Blogs-
Jump to: